Thursday, October 12, 2006

Long time~

Alot of stuff happened during these few weeks. Lives change! Man, i love this life. I mean, for now. Things to look out to- Kai's bdae! I'm actualy making a present for him! Yeah, like OMG... ok, so i don't usually use that word. Sounds weird.. but you know what i'm trying to say. I have to admit, he used to be my least fav member of Gazette, but over time.. well, things change as i said before. He's happiness is so contagious! This project is actually a joint fan present of the Batsu community. we're making an oganizer 2007 for him, since he's a self-proclaimed forgetful person (me too! XD), & he carries ard an organizer to remind him of his scheds. each of those involved are suppose to design a week year of the for them managed to clinch the last few slots for myself & rui, mine being Sept 2-8. i've drew up something for him @ the 1st page & even downloaded photoshop brushes to design it. Ok, i've been learning alot of stuff because of him! Photoshop actually made sense to me now! dang, he's cute! woops.. did i actually said that? XD

0 comments: