Monday, June 05, 2006

i'm still awake...sugoi.

it's the middle of the morning. wooo..
hehe..i'm nuts maybe.

listening to my ff soundtrax. the bleach window on youtube was open since 2-3hrs ago & i still havn't finish it. i'm @ my new boon lay house. it's a small house. i rmbr the 1st time i stepped into this house. i wanna SCREAM!! but i held on. now i got my own room (there's only 2 rooms in this pathetic house), my own fan, my own bed, blah blah. the best part is my own internet! haha! i'm actually tapping someone else's. that person doesn't seem to mind. the thing abt s'pore is that it's connected almost everywhere. with that in mind u can tape all u like w/o paying a single cent on the net usage! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! & some more it's the hols...so heck, i can play 24hrs! hahaha!

tis fri there's gonna be a photoshoot @ Tampines. A bleach+any other anime u want. it's a bleach grp, namely me & the others i've listed down, + others who wanna join. cool. still haven't complete my rukia shinigami costume... then tis sat they'll be a naruto photoshoot. i dunno if i wanna cum for that. i dun hav the costume with me. on sun is the real day..the streetfest day! yeah! now i'm the i/c of the bleach team, since rui can't make it. she's gonna be on hol in m'sia. but i dun feel like turning up in costume... it's a pain. since the incident btwn scc & ssf, i'm bummed. esp now that i'll be part of ssf under my mentorship for my diploma expansion. but cosplay's my passion! i can't give up on it. so i dun noe if i should turn up. ok, i will, but not in costume. how abt that? yeah, maybe. i already hav an idea for a punk goth look on that day. well, c 1st.

oh, the FFAC grp is pushed back to EOY instead of nxt mth's cosfest. it's a sad case, but phew. now everybody can take their time on their costumes & props. some of them, like bohe, is doing it @ cosfest b'cos in eoy, they can't do it b'cos they have other obligations with other grps. i have obligations too, but i put the FFAC team in priority.

haiz..should i go to the streetfest to do volunteer work today? lazy, naturally. but it's part of my mentorship. blegh. well, lets see if justin goes. if he go, then i'll go to be stoned over there. if not, i'll be happily online all day long! hehe.

ok, till nxt time! i tink i btr get sm...zzzzzzzzzz.......

0 comments: